Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sorry about the quiet period...

Sorry about the quiet period - it has been a very busy few months for me personally. Trying to understand and define what architecture is for me and the company I work for as well as taking 2 weeks vacation to sunshine filled areas. I have a few posts coming - the first one was just posted.

- A post continuing on the idea of architecture individuals being involved in some day to day programming (or at least having a task or two to accomplish for the programmers/infrastructure folk)

- A post about where I am right now and looking for potential guidance - basically a brain dump of my current thinking

- A post on attempting to ingrain security and testing into what programmers do from day to day

At least these are the ideas bouncing around in my head.

No comments: